Monday, February 16, 2009

மல்லேஸ்வரம் - Contd

















While Coming back, I enquired the lady sitting near me about the Malleshwara temple,but she was saying about the Circle Marriamman temple.
Of Course,after visiting the temple,I felt like,"who will not tell about this temple?".
I was attracted to kadu Malleshwara temple by name and from what I have read in books.
So when the lady near me said about Circle Mariamman temple,it didn't attract the attention much.
Sometimes it happens,we humans go behind the popularity rather than by enjoying what is near us.
Same thing happened to me,keeping aside the lady's comments ,I went to Kaadu Malleshwara temple which was under renovation.
Later On in the month of June,I have to accompany my brother for an exam in Ammani College.
It was in Malleshwaram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Favorite Place.
I and my friend Usha decided to roam around the place,while my bro was taking Exam.
We took an auto from Majestic to Malleshwaram.Got Down at Ammani College.
Guess What ????????
The Circle Mariamman Temple was just opposite to Ammani College.
So First,we went to Circle Mariamman temple.
Circle Mariamman temple,at First sight was beautiful and resembled of all the ellai ammans temple in and around Tamilnadu.
I think this temple was built to Safeguard the area of Malleshwaram as it is at the end of Malleshwaram.
When we entered the Temple,Anjaneya Welcomed us and asked us to give all the eatables.
As we didn't have anything like eatables,he stared at us and jumped to the next wall.
Thank God we entered the Temple!!!!!!!!!!
Temple Gopuram has beautiful Sculptures.(Pictures attached)

No comments:

Post a Comment